Main Duties And Responsibilities To Be Accomplished :
- Obtain, scrutinize, compile and submit scientific and legal documents of company’s products to regulatory authority.
- Monitoring and tracking product changes, new regulation or standard implementation.
- Updating System documents in compliance with the Regulatory Requirement of the intended market(s) and customer’s specific requirements.
- Maintain necessary record keeping on regulatory related issues.
- Dealing with product complaints, recall and quality audit.
- Liaise and negotiate, when necessary, with various parties to ensure the successful registration of company’s product within the timeline.
- Ensure that post-marketing materials of products comply with the regulation.
- Provide up-to-date information on regulation and other advice/suggestions.
- Others task assigned by immediate superior.
- Candidate are preferred to have at least 3 years of working experience in similar job functions
- Minimum Qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences (Law), @ Engineering & related field.
- Those without relevant degree but had similar working experience or on-the-job training are encourage to apply as well.
- We are looking for candidates who are organized and pay keen attention to details, possess good communication, negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills as well as satisfactory people skill.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidate. Kindly email the updated CV with relevant documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 15, 2018. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.