Main Duties And Responsibilities To Be Accomplished :
- Responsible for full spectrum of Human Resource functions which include manpower sourcing and placement initiatives, training & development, employee relations, compensation & benefits, performance management, administrative and other HR related support services.
- Responsible for the review, development and implementation of systems, procedure and processes to improve the operational efficiency of the department.
- Handle staff issue either counseling or implementing disciplinary action and other employee related matters in compliance with labour law.
- Responsible in the implementation and execution of the HR strategies, policies and practices.
- Responsible in overall office administration to ensure smooth running of daily operation.
- To perform any ad-hoc assignments given by The Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Well versed in Malaysia Employment Act 1955 and Industrial Relation.
- Able to meet deadlines and possess high degree of confidentiality and integrity.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidate. Kindly email the updated CV with relevant documentation to email@example.com before February 15, 2018. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.